18 Feb Week 8: Global Health & Course Reflection Section 1: This section can be put into table format. Using the U.S. as a high-income country, chose an upper or lower middle and low-income country
Week 8: Global Health & Course Reflection
Section 1: This section can be put into table format.
- Using the U.S. as a high-income country, chose an upper or lower middle and low-income country for the table in the content section.
- Identify the leading causes of death and illness
- Identify infant mortality rates
- Identify the life expectancy at birth rates m/f
- Identify total expenditure on health per capita
- Identify expenditure on health as % of GDP
- Describe the health care system and how it is funded
- What is the current identified number of COVID-19 cases?
- In the countries that you chose, do you see a correlation between economic status and the health of the population? Explain your answer, and give specifics.
- Read Coronavirus is exposing all of the weaknesses in the US health system.
"The international response to the novel coronavirus has laid this bare: America was less prepared for a pandemic than countries with universal health systems". (D. Scott, Vox). Agree? disagree? Why?
- In reflecting upon this assignment and the course readings on global health, why must we as nurses in the U.S. think globally regarding health, illness, and disease? How can we as a profession use our "power" our voice —to make an impact so needed in our world?
Course Reflection Discussion:
For the final discussion forum, I would like you to share a story of an" aha moment" you experienced during this course. Tell us the story of how it changed or will change your current practice, professional goals, or your life passion. There will be one general discussion forum to post your story. Use this opportunity to read through all of your group members' stories and respond to at least two of your peer's entries before Friday.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.