19 Feb Create a team agreement that outlines the team operating rules for the construction project you are managing.?? What is the impact on a project schedule when you level your resour
- Activity 6APart 1
- Create a team agreement that outlines the team operating rules for the construction project you are managing.
- What is the impact on a project schedule when you level your resources? Why is resource leveling necessary and what is the impact on your resources when you do not level? Review the Agile manifesto and describe how Agile views resource leveling?
- Part 2:
Describe the purpose of a status report to the project sponsor? What key information do you feel is important for the status report to include and why? What is the optimum reporting cadence and why? What factors do Project Managers need to think about when creating a status report template? Do you feel that status reports are only needed when managing waterfall projects, and why? How can project status be shared in an Agile or Hybrid project?
- Activity 6BPart 1:Answer the following questions:
- Why it is important to close out a project even if the project was closed early by management?
- Why should Project Managers capture lessons learned?
- What are some ways that the project team members, project managers, and the organization can use lessons learned?
- What benefits come from celebrating project accomplishments? Do you believe that rewards and recognition can serve as motivators for staff?
- If you are running an Agile project when are lessons learned captured?
- Part II
- Planning for Agile, Extreme, and Hybrid projects happens just in time, rather than at the beginning of the project as in Traditional projects. Because of this do you feel that traditional projects take longer?
- Using the lens of planning, what are some benefits of planning using a traditional project management approach?
- Assignment Guidelines
- Activity 6CActivity 1: Both Waterfall (Predictive) and Agile(Adaptive) methdologies are built based upon core tenets. Describe one core tenet for Waterfall and one core tenet for an Agile methdology of your choice and explain why you feel it is necessary for the methdology. Activity 2: Case Study Overview:In conventional business and government megaprojects–such as hydroelectric dams, chemical-processing plants, or big-bang enterprise-resource-planning systems–the standard approach is to build something monolithic and customized. Such projects must be 100% complete before they can deliver benefits: Even when it's 95% complete, a nuclear reactor is of no use. On the basis of 30 years of research and consulting on megaprojects, the author has found two factors that play a critical role in determining success or failure: replicable modularity in design and speed in iteration. The article examines those factors by looking at well-known megaprojects, both successful ones, and cautionary tales.Case Study Link
- Use the following link to access the assigned cases: https://hbsp.harvard.edu/import/1010405
- If you encounter any issues, please contact [email protected]
- Paper Requirements: Question 1: In the article Agility Hacks, they talk about processes that can be used to "tackle immediate challenges quickly". Using your knowledge of Project Management Processes, what is the impact to the organizaton by not using a "formalized process" and what do you feel is the different between an "agility hack" and a hybrid methdology
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.