04 Mar Build this resume: Take this resume and build it up to be professional as if you were walking into a multi-millionaire company. Everything is listed in attachment, build o
Build this resume: Take this resume and build it up to be professional as if you were walking into a multi-millionaire company. Everything is listed in attachment, build on it and make sure it is no more then two pages. No jobs can be added but you must fix the ones that is alrady there and feel free to add vivid descriptions. Every job should have good detailed explanations of what you have done and please be sure to have objectives. Use whatever resume template you have learned about over previous years and make it happen. Before submitting make sure your name, email, and a phone number is on it.
Email ∙ Address∙ phone #
A detailed leader that will be a dedicated and reliable team player helping your company achieve its goals; seeking to apply my abilities to the respective position in your company. A dynamite mentor helping our youth grow and succeed. ( After reviewing resume condense and rewrite)
Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) Bachelors Degree in Science of Business Administration (June 2021)
The Pruden Center for Industry & Technology (Suffolk, VA)
Certificate Early Childhood Education (Sep 2002 – May 2004)
Tidewater Community College (Portsmouth, VA)
Associates of Applied Science Administrative Support Technology (May 2016)
· Career Studies Certificate, Administrative Assistant
· Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Laufen International, Inc. (Roca USA Tile) "Permanent” (Suffolk, VA)
· Shipping and Receiving Coordinator/ Supervisor (Jun 2009 – Nov 2016)
· Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
· Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
· Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
· Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
· Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
· Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
· Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
· Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
Farm Fresh Supermarkets "Permanent" (Suffolk, VA)
· Bakery Clerk (Mar 2005 – Jun 2009)
· Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking.
· Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.
· Prepare or maintain inventory or production records.
· Operate slicing or wrapping machines.
· Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
· Load dishes, glasses, and tableware into dishwashing machines.
· Keep records of the quantities of food used.
TLC DAY CARE March (2010-2019) Suffolk VA
Mentor for special needs, preschool aged to high school aged children
special needs include autistic children, mental retardation etc.
(duties needed) (duties of a mentor needed)
Branches of Love (Aug 2004 – Jan 2009) (Suffolk, VA)
Mentored High school aged children
(give duties for high school aged children mentoring, ways you helped them succeed, and providing resources)
Additional Skills (Condense and add skills when working with children and mentoring.
∙ ∙ ∙
· UPS World Ship System / FedEx Shipment System
· Minimal supervision
· Excellent Organizational and communication Skills
· Telephone Answering, multi-Line system
· Strong Customer Relation Skills
· Appointment setter
· Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
· ADP ezLaborManager System (Time Card Manager)
· AS400 System
· Forklift Operator
· Approach all work activities with deliberate focus to ensure that each task is completed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
· Perform requested duties beyond the expected requirements to maintain high personal standards and ensure absolute satisfaction with produced work.
· Assisted in the training of 5+ new employees to quickly integrate them into the department’s workflow.
· Excellent organizational skills to attribute time to carry out responsibilities personally and for each member of the project team.
· Sound knowledge of techniques for Microsoft Office Suite
(condense and add skills about mentoring and working with children)
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.