04 Mar How would you describe Web 2.0 to someone who has not taken a course in information systems? 2. ?If you were the CEO of a company, would you pay attention to blogs ?about
Ch. 8 Discussion Questions
1. How would you describe Web 2.0 to someone who has not taken a course in information systems?
2. If you were the CEO of a company, would you pay attention to blogs about your company? Why or why not? If yes, would you consider some blogs to be more important or more reliable than are others? If so, which ones? How would you find blogs relating to your company?
3. Do you have a page on a social networking Web site? If yes, why? If no, what is keeping you from creating ones? Is there any content that you definitely would notpost on such a page?
4. How can an organization best employ social computing technologies and applications to benefit its business processes?
5. What factors might cause an individual, an employee, or a company to be cautious in the use of social networks?
6. Why are advertisers so interested in social networks?
7. What sorts of restrictions or guidelines should firms place on use of social networks by employees? Are social computing sites a threat to security? Can they tarnish a firm’s reputation? If so, how?
8. Why are marketers so interested in social networks?
9. Why are human resource managers so interested in social networks?
Book to be used :
● Management Information Systems, Rainer, Prince, Watson, 3rd Edition
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.