04 Mar Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapter 9 of the Northouse course text, which takes an in-depth look at authentic leadership. In addition read the article
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapter 9 of the Northouse course text, which takes an in-depth look at authentic leadership. In addition read the article, Leadership Communication: Reflecting, Engaging, and InnovatingLinks to an external site., which provides information about leadership communication and will assist you in your Leadership Speech discussion this week. Lastly, choose one of the following speeches found on YouTube or listed on the Top 100 Speeches linksLinks to an external site. of the 20th century by rank:
- President Obama: Barack Obama – New Beginning Speech June 4th 2009, CairoLinks to an external site.
- Malala Yousafzai: Activist Malala Yousafzai Delivers Impassioned Speech to Canadian ParliamentLinks to an external site.
- President Kennedy: President Kennedy’s speech at Rice UniversityLinks to an external site.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: I’ve Been to the MountaintopLinks to an external site.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: I Have a DreamLinks to an external site.
- John F. Kennedy: Cuban Missile Crisis Address to the NationLinks to an external site.
- Ronald Reagan: A Time for Choosing (aka “The Speech”)Links to an external site.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Pearl Harbor Address to the NationLinks to an external site.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton: Remarks to the U.N. 4th World Conference on Women Plenary SessionLinks to an external site.
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Daw Aung San Suu Kyi Speech at Yale with Myanmar SubstitleLinks to an external site. [sic]
Listen to the audio or read the transcript and share the key points illustrated in the speech. What made the speech so memorable? What were the main takeaways? What did you learn in terms of leadership communication from this speech? Share attributes that you could incorporate into your own leadership communication. Your discussion post should be 250 words.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.