04 Mar Week Eight Individual Project Deliverable ? Create Project Presentation Congratulations on the work you have done with your course project. You will now prepare a status
Week Eight Individual Project Deliverable – Create Project Presentation
Congratulations on the work you have done with your course project. You will now prepare a status report/presentation for the project sponsor. Assume you have completed the project and the project deliverable has been completed.You will incorporate the project assignments from previous weeks into a comprehensive project status report in presentation format. In addition to the sections you have already completed, you will add a lessons learned section to describe the strengths and areas of improvement within your project. You will also expand upon the discussion of sociocultural factors and you will describe your leadership style related to the project.
Section A: Summary
- Part 1: Overview – Describe the project, including the project deliverables, overall time frame and estimated budget.
- Part 2: Business Strategy Alignment – Provide a discussion of the needs of the organization and shows how the project is aligned to the business strategic objectives.
- Part 3: Project Charter – Include your project charter with all the relevant information such as project purpose, objectives, milestones, budget, user acceptance, assumptions, constraints, and key stakeholders.
Section B: Scope, WBS, Schedule, and Budget
- Part 1: Project Scope – Provide the project scope statement with the statement of work, deliverables, constraints, limitations, assumptions, exclusions, and technical requirements.
- Part 2: WBS and Schedule – Include the WBS and schedule in Microsoft Project with dates and resources. You may have to take a screen shot of the file or convert the Project file to one you can insert in the project status report.
- Part 3: Project Budget – Include a detailed project budget and a comparison of the actual and budgeted costs for the project
Section C: Communications and Risks
- Part 1: Communications – Include the communications management plan with the five required elements of what, when, delivery format/location, the sender, and the audience.
- Part 2: Project Risks – Include your risk matrix from earlier in the course and describe how you developed innovative solutions to minimize risks and optimize positive impacts.
Section D: Leadership, Sociocultural Factors, and Lessons Learned
- Part 1: Leadership and Management – Research and describe a leadership style you would use in your project. Include how you motivate team members to deliver a competitive advantage with the completed project. Cite at least two scholarly articles
- Part 2: Sociocultural Factors – Provide more details related to sociocultural factors in your project. Describe the benefits and challenges working with those from different backgrounds (educational level, language, nationality, religion, ethnicity, culture, ethics, etc.)
- Part 3: Lessons Learned – Describe the lessons learned in the project to include strengths and areas to improve. Explain what you would do differently in the next project and what you would continue to do.
This presentation will be submitted by the end of Week 8.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.