05 Mar Actively observe, interview, and collaborate with the mentor teacher, paraeducator, or aid who currently teaches math in a middle school classroom (Grades 6-8), about collaboration in th
Actively observe, interview, and collaborate with the mentor teacher, paraeducator, or aid who currently teaches math in a middle school classroom (Grades 6-8), about collaboration in the inclusive/mainstream classroom.
Your observations should address the following:
- Roles of special education teachers, general education teachers, and students with disabilities in the inclusive setting
- Opportunities to demonstrate leadership while collaborating in each specified role
- Leadership opportunities to collaborate outside of the classroom, for each specified role
- Collaboration models that have been successful for each teacher, taking into consideration student needs
- Ways to create and maintain safe, inclusive, and culturally responsive learning environments to engage individuals with disabilities in meaningful learning activities and social interaction
- Advantages and disadvantages of collaborating while teaching math
Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect upon your conversations, observations, and instructional experiences. Explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.