13 Mar The Allied Group intends to expand the company’s operation by making significant investments in several opportunities available to the group. Accordingly, the group has identif
The Allied Group intends to expand the company's operation by making significant investments in several opportunities available to the group. Accordingly, the group has identified a need for additional financing in preferred and new common stock and new bond issues. The (Krf) risk-free rate for the company is 7%, and the appropriate tax rate is 40%. Also, the beta coefficient for the company is 1.3 and the market risk premium (Km) is 12%.
New Debt (Kd)
The company has been advised that new bonds can be sold on the market at par ($1000) with an annual coupon of 8%, for 30 years.
New Common Stock
Market analysis has determined that given the positive history of the firm, new common stock can be sold at $29 per share, with the last dividend being paid of $2.25 per share. The growth rate on any new common stock has been estimated at a constant rate of 15% per year for the next 3 years.
New Preferred Stock can be issued with an annual dividend of 10% of par and is paid annually and currently, would sell for $90 per share.
- Using the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), discuss and calculate the cost of new common stock (Ks).
- What would the dividend yield as a percentage (i.e., per dividend payment divided by the book value of a share of stock) today and a year from now if the dividend growth rate is 12%?
- What is the after-tax cost as a percentage (e.g., interest rate) of new debt today?
- What are your recommendations for raising capital based on your answers to the above questions plus considering other factors (e.g., current and potential changes in the economy locally, regionally, nationally, and worldwide, changes in the demand and/or supply plus cost of materials, skilled labor, management and/or leadership, changes in interest, tax, inflation and/or supply of investment capital)?
- Submit your 2- to 3-page paper in Microsoft Word, using APA style.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.