13 Mar Women’s rights movements When women were able to work women rights to vote women rights to their bodies such as abortions Untitleddocument12.docx
(Topic) Women's rights movements
When women were able to work
women rights to vote
women rights to their bodies such as abortions
PROF'S VIDEO ON PICKING TOPIC: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c0ef1UVySil
Also, if you have no idea what to choose I attached a document with a list of sample topics from which you may choose, if need be.
Purpose: Remember the Final Project options you reviewed and discussed in your Introduction Discussion? This brainstorming discussion is where you should get more specific about your ideas for your Final Project. Even if you're still unsure about the details of your topic or your thesis, engaging with your fellow students should get you a little further down the road. Many find choosing a topic the hardest part of the project, so if you are totally lost as to any topic you find fascinating, you may choose a topic from a list of examples, if need be. (See attached document below). There are just a few rules and guidelines to keep in mind:
1) No topic may cover history from the Civil War or earlier (must be our course time period). (Examples of rejected topics: colonization, American revolution, early Native American relations)
2) No topic may be entirely in the 21st century, and if a topic took place in the 1990s to the twenty-first century, get approval first. (Examples of past rejected topics: BLM movement, social media history, Trump/Clinton campaign)
3) Content must be fully United States history, not topics that focus on other nations or people in other nations. (Examples of past rejected topics: the Holocaust/Anne Frank, historical culture in the Congo, politics in Colombia)
4) Topics cannot be too vague or broad, but must be narrowly focused. (Examples of past rejected topics: overview of the Civil Rights Movement, women's history from the Civil War to today, "sports" history without specifying just one)
Share with your classmates what you're thinking of in terms of:
· you idea fora topic, or multiple ideas or subjects if unsure
· ideas for a possible working thesis/claim/argument, only if possible
· time period you might be considering (one year, a decade, a century?)
· and format/modality (essay, audio PPT, video?)
Also, briefly explain your thought process so far – what you like and what you're unsure of. Feel free to ask questions as well. Check the UNC Writing Center's Thesis Statements page for help developing your thesis.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.