13 Mar Write a one-page assessment of the fiscal condition of CGWO, evaluating what each ratio (that you computed) tells you about the organization’s fiscal health. Ensure your respon
write a one-page assessment of the fiscal condition of CGWO, evaluating what each ratio (that you computed) tells you about the organization’s fiscal health. Ensure your response covers the following details:
- Typical financial indicators:
- Liquidity ratio (current ratio – current assets / current liabilities).
- Burden of debt ratio (total debt / total assets).
- Adequacy of available resources ratio (net assets without donor restrictions / expenses).
- Current fiscal performance (operating surplus or deficit / total revenues).
- Financial indicators specific to not-for-profits:
- Fund-raising ratio (fund-raising expense + administrative costs) / total contributions and grants revenue).
- Program ratio (program expenses / (program expenses + fund-raising expenses + administrative costs).
- Contribution and grants ratio (revenue from contributions and grants / total revenues).
- Revenues from services ratio (revenue from program fees / total revenues).
- Ensure that your explanation is supported by at least two appropriate sources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.