15 Mar Educational Research Activity (Impact of Performance-based Assessment Literature Review: Literature Review: (Individual Activity for Knowledge) The first phase requires teacher candidates to
Educational Research Activity (Impact of Performance-based Assessment Literature Review:
Literature Review: (Individual Activity for Knowledge)
The first phase requires teacher candidates to select and review at least 5 journal articles written after 2015 on “Theories” underpinning assessment. They are to use the literature review to write a 3-page research paper on the philosophy, rationale, advantages, disadvantages, implications, and impacts of “Curriculum-based assessment or performance-based assessment” as a means of measuring students’ learning outcomes (SLO). How does this type of measure differ from the “High-stakes Testing?” The instructor should sense from reading the research paper that the teacher candidate grasps both the knowledge of the benefits and limitations of assessment, and how to use it in the teaching and learning arena. (Suggestion: Reviewing articles that address assessment of students’ learning in your area of concentration or teaching assignment will be more beneficial.)
Format for writing and submitting the Literature review:
- Must be written in APA style with the reviewed articles cited in the research paper
- Must be typed or word-processed (double spaced) in 12 fonts of Times New Roman
- Must have one (1) inch margin all around – top and bottom, left and right
- Must have a running head placed at top-right of each page
- Pages must be numbered beginning with the abstract page as number 2
- Must have a separate cover page as number 1 (not numbered)
- Must have a separate reference(s) page (placed after the body of the paper and numbered)
- Tables of the original articles reviewed must be submitted as appendices (not numbered and placed last)
- Cover, abstract, reference pages, and appendices do not count as part of the 5-page research paper.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.