15 Mar Open the Teachers table and add three (3) more professors names to the Teachers table. Open the Students_Classes table and add more ClassID for each student to take at least three classes.
- Open the Teachers table and add three (3) more professors’ names to the Teachers table. Open the Students_Classes table and add more ClassID for each student to take at least three classes.
- Open the Course table. The course fee (Fee) in the table Course happened to be typed as Short Text. Convert the Short Text type data for Fee field to real numbers with two digits below the decimal point (For example: “400.50” text should be displayed to 400.50 in real number). And display the average course fee at the bottom row.
- Open the table Teachers_Classes and set up a lookup table for TeacherID that displays a teacher’s last name (LastName of Teachers table) in the table Teachers that corresponds to the TeacherID number.
- Open a relationship diagram by clicking Database Tools / Relationships from the top menu. On this diagram, establish 1-to-many relationships between the Teachers table and Teachers_Classes table via TeacherID attribute.
- Create a query, TeachersPayByClass, that displays LastName, ClassID, and PaymentAmount. (Hint 1: Find the needed tables from the Relationships Diagram.) (Hint 2: If you don’t see TeacherPayments table or other tables of the left pane in the Relationships Diagram, just drag the missing table of the left pane to the right pane. Push Control-S buttons to save the new Relationships Diagram.)
- Create a query, TeachersPayTotal, that displays TeacherID, LastName, and TotalPay as the sum of the fees for the classes that each teacher teaches. The TotalPay of the query should display in the Currency format. (Hint: You need ∑ Totals / Group By function to set up the query.)
- Open the table Classes. Provide a validation rule to the field EndingDate that the class should end after 5/1/2017. Also enter a warning message in the Validation Text in the case the previous validation rule is not kept.
- Create a query, TuitionBalance that displays student’s FirstName, LastName, TotalCharge as the sum of Fee in the Course table, AmountPaid, and Balance as [TotalCharge] – [AmountPaid]. All amounts should display in the Currency format. (Hint 1: You need ∑ Totals / Group By function to set up the query.)
|BUS506||Management Information System||400.50||None|
|CNS413||Family Counseling||350.12||Group Counseling|
|ELA100||Language Arts 1||300.15||None|
|ELA200||Language Arts 2||300.35||Language Arts 1|
|MIT531||Database Design||500.46||Management Information System|
|1||Christine||Suiter||703-425-8897||[email protected]||¤ 450.00|
|2||Roy||Stuwart||571-457-5647||[email protected]||¤ 350.00|
|3||Rita||Zelonis||571-547-3258||[email protected]||¤ 650.00|
|4||Scott||Morgan||210-254-8795||[email protected]||¤ 600.00|
|5||John||Gill||213-546-1456||[email protected]||¤ 650.00|
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.