16 Mar Create a Focused SOAP Note on this patient using the template provided in the Learning Resources. There is also a completed Focused SOAP Note Exemplar provided to ser
- Create a Focused SOAP Note on this patient using the template provided in the Learning Resources. There is also a completed Focused SOAP Note Exemplar provided to serve as a guide to assignment expectations.
- When you submit your note, you should include the complete focused SOAP note as a Word document and PDF/images of the completed assignment signed by your Preceptor.
- You must submit your SOAP note using Turnitin. Note: If both files are not received by the due
- Include at least five scholarly resources to support your assessment, diagnosis, and treatment planning.
- Ensure that you have the appropriate lighting and equipment to record the presentation.
NRNP/PRAC 6665 & 6675 Comprehensive Focused SOAP Psychiatric Evaluation Template
Week (enter week #): (Enter assignment title)
College of Nursing-PMHNP
MHNP Care Across the Lifespan I
Assignment Due Date
CC (chief complaint):
· HPI: S.Y is 19 -year-old African-American female self-referred to manage feelings of depression. Client reports having "bouts" of depression since 9th grade but has been experiencing more depression and suicidal thoughts since college. Patient reports that she has always sought validation and feels that she puts a lot of pressure on herself. Stated depression began during 9the grade but has been increasingly more since college. Client reports an increase in symptoms within the last two weeks. Also reports having panic attacks within the last month and she always struggled with social anxiety without any specific reasons. No history of hospitalizations or medication treatment. Client reports that she will restrict her eating three/four times a week. Client reports that "she focused on changes in my routine". Denied any history of trauma. Client reports that her father struggles with depression and her brother may have some mental health challenges as well. Client reports that she has seasonal allergies and asthma in which she uses an inhaler to manage. Albuterol- Asthma. Patient diagnosed today with F41.1 Generalized Anxiety Disorder F33.2 Major Depressive Disorder, Recurrent episode, Severe and Acute Stress Disorder. Client was born and raised in Baltimore. She reports that her mother is from Baltimore and her father is from North Carolina. Parents are married and client has four siblings. Client reports that she has an older sister and an older brother both in their 40s and both reside in North Carolina. Client has two sisters who lives with her. Client reports having a good relationship with her younger two siblings and her parents. Client also has a good relationship with her, maternal grandparents. She reports that her paternal grandfather is deceased and her paternal grandmother resides in an assisted living facility.
Social History: Client reports having a good relationship with her younger siblings and she has friends. Client is attending and in her 4th year at University of Baltimore majoring in criminal justice with a minor in psychology and victims studies. Client wants to become a victims advocate or social worker in the correctional setting. Client is employed part-time for the college in the student community and inclusion department as an admin. assistant
· Substance Current Use: Denies
· Medical History: Asthma since birth.
· Current Medications: Albuterol pump as needed
· Medication trials: : Wellbutrin SR 75mg daily, Vistaril 25mg daily.
· Allergies: None
· Reproductive Hx: Sexually active
· GENERAL: No fever, chills, chest tightness, weakness headache, chills, , body aches or weight loss.
· HEENT: Eye : Denies visual loss, blurred vision, double vision. Ears: Denies hearing loss. Throat: Denies congestion or sore throat.
· SKIN: Denies itching or presence of rashes
· CARDIOVASCULAR: Denies chest pain, pressure or discomfort, palpitations.
· RESPIRATORY: Denies shortness of breathing, wheezing, chest tightness, pain while breathing.
· GASTROINTESTINAL: Reported good appetite and. Denies nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. Denies abdominal pain.
· GENITOURINARY: Denies burning with urination, hesitancy or urgency. Denies changes in urine color or odor
· NEUROLOGICAL: Denies headache, dizziness, syncope. Denies seizures,
· MUSCULOSKELETAL: Denies joint or muscle pain or weakness, Denies pain with walking or moving;
· HEMATOLOGIC: Denies bleeding. No history of anemia. Denies any blood transfusion
· LYMPHATICS: No enlarged nodes
Mental Status Examination:
Case Formulation and Treatment Plan:
© 2022 Walden University Page 1 of 3
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.