05 Apr The purpose of this exercise is to teach you how to analyze a case. You will be assigned a case to read and brief, either individually or in a group. When you have completed reading
Complete and answer the questions for the following for Case Briefings using the provided template.
Read and brief the following cases to answer the questions provided.
- T.R. v. Kingwood Township Board of Education, (handout)
- Fowler v. Unified School District No. 259, 128 F.3d 1431, 122 Ed. Law Rep. 391 (10th Cir.1997).
- Visco v. School District of Pittsburgh
- Florence County School District Four v. Carter
Due: April 9, 2023
Case Briefing Exercise:
The purpose of this exercise is to teach you how to analyze a case. You will be assigned a case to read and brief, either individually or in a group. When you have completed reading the case, have answered the following questions, you can then pose further questions that have yet to be answered.
1. Name & citation of case:
2. Facts: Explain the essential facts of the case. Tell the story of the case.
3. Decision in administrative hearings and the lower courts: State the decision in administrative hearings and in the lower court(s).
4. Rationale: This is a very important part of the case brief. You must explain the gist of the court ruling, (i.e., why the court arrived at its holding).
5. Holding: The ruling of the court.
6. Scope of the holding: Identify the jurisdiction of the court and the population addressed by the court.
7. Dissenting opinions: In cases out of the U.S. Courts of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court, there may be dissenting opinions. Were there any dissenting opinions? If so, what were their primary reasons for dissenting from the majority opinion?
8. Significance of the case: Explain how this case was significant to the field of special education.
9. Further Question 1:
10. Further Question 2:
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.