07 May Researched paper demonstrating application of course concepts. Student will submit a fully developed (researched) paper using the outline provided in its entirety. All sources used
Researched paper demonstrating application of course concepts.
Student will submit a fully developed (researched) paper using the outline provided in its entirety. All sources used must be cited.
Note: Plagiarism will not be accepted.
Applied Content Paper Four
Context, Directions & Assignment Details
In this course, you will research/write four papers dealing with a formal Human Resources (HR) formal sponsored Telecommuting work arrangement program. The purpose of these papers is to demonstrate you knowledge of key course concepts by applying them to a real life situation.
You are expected to research each topic thoroughly. Use the course textbook as one source for your paper. You will need to use additional sources as well. Please Note: Use of other student work, regardless of how it is accessed, is a violation of the University Academic Integrity Policy. If you need to review this policy, check your course syllabus for the proper link.
1. Paper Requirements
0. Please use the Calibri font.
0. Paper length is expected to be five pages MINIMUM; however, your guide should be that the length should be as long as needed to cover each required topic in a thorough manner. The minimum should not be your goal.
0. Footnote all use of sources.
0. Use the MLA format for a list of all sources cited within your paper. Do not include any sources not cited. This list should be placed at the end of your paper. It should not be counted toward a minimum length of the paper.
0. Edit your work for grammar, spelling and logical flow.
0. Use paragraphs effectively. Do NOT write in single, overly long paragraphs. Each paragraph should be 2-4 sentences in length. A paragraph should deal with ONE central idea.
Please follow the following format. Each of the (bold) titles should be section headers for your paper.
1. Purpose of this Paper (Explain what you will cover in this paper.)
2. Addressing the Issues
· Revisiting the Issues (to both Individual Telecommuter and Manager) your earlier papers:
· How would you address each?
· Link each decision to a concept from the course.
· HR Oversight of the Program
· Revisiting both the ‘HR List of Components for Successful Telecommuting’ and the HR Formal Policy:
· What additional steps might HR take to maximize success?
3. Works Cited
· Only include those sources actually cited in your paper.
· MLA format preferred.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.