11 May As American citizens, we can use our voices to communicate to our authority figures about how their decisions can impact society. One of the ways that we as citizens can participate in the
Week 8 Assignment – Speaking Truth to Power
As American citizens, we can use our voices to communicate to our authority figures about how their decisions can impact society. One of the ways that we as citizens can participate in the creation of a future where all citizens are treated equitably is to voice our collective needs to those that we have placed in positions of authority. Before we do so, we should understand the relationship among power, privilege, and other socio-structural factors and the life circumstances of individuals from different groups. This paper will give you space to think through these ideas and to better prepare you to make your voice heard and have a positive impact on the world.
- Read the chapter Privilege, Power, Difference, and Us, pp. 69–78.
- Answer the following in a 2–3 page paper:
- Summarize the chapter:
- Define the concepts of power and privilege and how they relate.
- Discuss the chapter in light of your textbook readings (especially Chapter 2: Analyzing Economic Inequalities):
- What is your perspective on the relationship between power and privilege and social problems? Use specific examples to support your ideas.
- If you could have a conversation with a person in a position of authority about the relationship between power, privilege, and current social problems, what would you discuss? What advice or tools would you suggest to help them gain more social intelligence in this area?
- Use two sources from this week's readings to support your writing. Cite the sources listed at least one time within your assignment.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.