14 May You have been newly hired into the Johnsonville Community Hospital System. There is a wide array of services available to the community of 80,000 people. Such services include many of the
You have been newly hired into the Johnsonville Community Hospital System. There is a wide array of services available to the community of 80,000 people. Such services include many of the typically expected services found within most medium-sized hospitals. The community has also seen a notable amount of economic growth recently and with said growth has come a new Physician Practice specializing in a specific genre of care. The Board of Directors of the institution into which you have been hired has asked how the new practice firm could be incorporated into your hospital system, and the immediate response they received from the CEO/COO team was that such change could be made with minimal effort.
Your immediate question relates to requisite analyses of the established assessment; from what you can tell, there is no assessment, and the decision seems to be based upon subjective perspective, which you know that this can lead to failure quickly. The Board of Directors, knowing your background in project management, shares your concern and has asked for you to develop a project plan for better analyzing the problem. In an effort to continue to satisfy clients' demands, you have been asked to evaluate and examine opportunity for increasing services available and incorporating a new service line into already existing lines of effort within the system for which you work. The CEO, knowing the need to reevaluate the suggested solution more objectively, has asked that you lead an internal team to review current service lines, processes, procedures, and propose potential organizational changes along with how such change may improve the organization’s position to better meet the demands for the future.
- Write a paper that proposes the process you would implement for managing this project.
- Use the four distinct phases of project management to clarify how you better evaluate this project and arrive at a solution that answers questions being posed by senior management:
- Pre-project approval,
- Project organization and definition,
- Project scheduling and design, and
- Project control and management.
- Please note: the outcome of this assignment is not the right answer for the hospital, but how you use the steps of project management to develop a solution; thus, you need to develop the project, not a suitable outcome for the hospital system.
- Key elements being evaluated in this assignment are:
- The inclusion of an executive summary of your project,
- The scope,
- Timelines you believe most appropriate for examination of the problem,
- Resources you may require in developing a solution,
- Deliverables you expect to be able to provide leadership (including key outcomes and benefits), and
- Milestones at which you can assess progress.
Your paper must:
- Be 10-12 pages (not including cover and reference pages),
- Be supported with a minimum of 12 recent (these sources should not be more than 3-5 years old), scholarly sources to substantiate your position in the matter, and
- All citations and references must conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). The CSU-Global library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these references.
Required Textbook:(Tutor must possess this textbook in order to complete this assignment)
Langabeer, J. R., & Helton, J. (2016). Healthcare operations management: A systems perspective (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning. ISBN-13: 978-1284050066
**Below I attached the Project Management Cycle which is the annotated bibliography sources that you need to use in order to incorporate into paper as well as the attached outline, you will use this is a source to complete the final project.**
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.