18 May TOPIC- Chronic kidney disease Identify your target population (for instance, age or other demographic, aggregate population); this must be in your city or state. Discuss
- TOPIC- Chronic kidney disease
- Identify your target population (for instance, age or other demographic, aggregate population); this must be in your city or state.
- Discuss population-based health education interventions for your target population that is aimed at reducing morbidity and mortality for the problem. Be sure to review the research literature and HP2030 for interventions.
- Identify how and what data for interventions is being tracked.
- In a four (4) page paper, address the following. Identify the problem in the introduction section.
- Provide an overview of the problem in your state/national.
- Review of descriptive epidemiological and demographic data on mortality/morbidity and risk.
- HP2030: Present the goal, overview and objectives of Healthy People 2030 for the paper topic.
- Population level prevention and health promotion review. Describe population and/or primary health care focused interventions. Use of scholarly literature and HP2030 is required. There should be direct correlation to evidence for all strategies. Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation are followed and consistent with formal, scientific writing.
- Title page, running head, body of paper, and reference page must follow APA guidelines as found in the current edition of the manual. This includes the use of headings for each section of the paper except for the introduction where no heading is used.
- Ideas and information that come from scholarly literature must be cited and referenced correctly.
- A minimum of three (3) scholarly literature references must be used. Not all references should be from scholarly web sites. You may use your textbook, but this will not count towards the three (3) scholarly literature references.
- Length: Papers not adhering to the page length may be returned to you for editing to meet the length guidelines. All bullet items (content) included with depth and consistent connection, validation, by evidence.All critical elements (content) included with depth and consistent connection, validation by evidence.Using descriptive epidemiology (provide description of term) analyze health problem. Include demographic and related epidemiological data.
- Background and Significance of the ProblemProvide background and significance of the problem.
This includes risks and impact of disease.
3. Data: State and National: Incidence, prevalence, mortality, breakdown by gender/race/religion as appropriately related
Include characteristics of at-risk population using HP2030 specified criteria. Investigate what is being done at the population health level related to prevention and health promotion for the health problem at the national and state level- Florida
2. Identify what and how outcomes are being tracked related to said interventions.
3. Utilize HP2030, CDC, state public health department, research, etc. as resources for interventions and data.
VIEW LINK- https://health.gov/healthypeople
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.