19 May In the present paradigm, it has become evident that operational leaders and strategic leaders in health care must be able to appraise how economics impacts health care in the United Sta
- Bergner, A., & Thompson, M. (2013). The new economics of health care benefits. Financial Executive, 29(2), 29-32. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- Baicker, K., Congdon, W. J., & Mullainathan, S. (2012). Health insurance coverage and take-up: Lessons from behavioral economics. Milbank Quarterly, 90(1), 107-134. doi:10.1111/j.1468-0009.2011.00656.x. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- Haws, K. L., & Winterich, K. (2013). When value trumps health in a supersized world. Journal of Marketing, 77(3), 48-64. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- Porter, M. E., & Lee, T. H. (2013). The strategy that will fix health care. Harvard Business Review 91(10), 50-70. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- Porter’s work is notable in many health care management circles. Here, he proposes ways to improve health care and the strategy used going forward.
- In the present paradigm, it has become evident that operational leaders and strategic leaders in health care must be able to appraise how economics impacts health care in the United States. Furthermore, it is critical successful leaders to possess an understanding of the variables and nuances that shape how supply and demand in this heavily regulated industry so they may observe trends and opportunities that lead to a functional organizational system.Imagine that you are a manager running a unit in a rehabilitation center. Up to this point, your primary population of payers has been elderly patients who come into the center for physical therapy. Recently, there has been a demographic shift in the community. A large number of your primary population has moved out of the area or died, which has caused a shift in your revenues. You have been tasked by your director to illustrate the cost and revenue numbers relative to insurance payouts to ensure that your cost does not exceed your revenue. Drawing on your current professional expertise and understanding drawn from the required resources for this week, create an initial post in which you communicate how the potential payer mix relates economically to changing demographics in your given community. What potential solutions would you suggest to your director that might overcome the demographic shift? Analyze economic theories that are germane to your provision of services and identify one theory that might apply to this specific situation.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.