19 May Overview Read the article The Secret History of the FBI’s Battle Against Apple Reveals the Bureau’s Mistake. Use the Strayer University Library to conduct additional research about this
Read the article The Secret History of the FBI's Battle Against Apple Reveals the Bureau's Mistake. Use the Strayer University Library to conduct additional research about this issue and this specific case.
Write a 3–5 page position paper in which you:
- Explain, based on the article and additional research, whether you agree with the FBI or Apple.
- Be sure to justify your opinion with supporting information.
- Describe a possible compromise to the issue for future cases that would allow the investigation to continue.
- Take a position on whether technology is moving too fast for the judicial system.
- Include supporting information that justifies your position.
- Recommend at least two improvements the courts can make to catch up and/or keep up with the advancements in technology issues and crimes.
- Be sure to support your recommendations.
- Integrate into the assignment at least three quality professional and/or academic resources, written within the past five years.
- Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- One of your resources may be the provided article.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Note the following:
- The preferred method is for your paper to be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the assignment title, your name, your professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a source list page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The source list page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Review the rules, laws, policies, and procedures that affect digital forensics.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.