22 May Contracts play an important part of all leasing, whether it be residential or commercial. It is important that the verbiage used on a contract be carefully examined in order to deter
Contracts play an important part of all leasing, whether it be residential or commercial. It is important that the verbiage used on a contract be carefully examined in order to determine the rights and obligations of all parties. For all intents and purposes, presume the contract, as well as all addendums, has been properly signed, it is valid and enforceable.
- Tenant is planning on leaving her job and starting an online business on Etsy.com, making crafts at her rental home that she will sell online. Is she required to notify her landlord? Why or why not?
- Tenant has recently been diagnosed with PTSD and her doctor has recommended she obtain a therapy dog to assist her. However, she already has a dog named Happy and plans to have him trained to be her therapy dog. How might this change her rental agreement?
- Tenant's dog recently chewed through her patio screen and she would like this replaced. Who is responsible for this repair?
- Tenant's brother is going through a difficult time finding a rental of his own and has decided to come stay with her for three months, until the rental he signed a contract for is ready. Does the tenant have any legal obligation to inform her landlord? Why or why not?
- The tenant has been saving her money and is considering buying a home of her own. If she terminates her lease five months before the lease ends, what are her obligations to her landlord? Please be sure to address all financial, notice and legal obligations.
Be sure to clearly number each of your answers to the corresponding questions. Don't forget to note which section of the lease your answer is based upon for each question. Also, please be sure to thoroughly answer each question in detail. Answers should be written in complete sentences, with clarity and proper grammar. If you cite to any laws to support your answers, please be sure to include a citation to your source
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.