22 May Read and review the selected case study from the required text, and answer the analysis questions. After reviewing the background section of the Vanguard International Growth Fund Su
Read and review the selected case study from the required text, and answer the analysis questions.
After reviewing the background section of the Vanguard International Growth Fund Summary in your textbook, provide answers to the following questions:
1. Explain why an individual investor might want to invest in an international growth fund.
2. Describe the risks associated with making an investment in an international growth fund. Identify the risks that would be common to domestic and international funds, and those risks that would be unique to an international fund.
3. Discuss how the fact that foreign companies are not subject to the same accounting, auditing, and financial reporting standards and practices as U.S. companies. Explain why this poses a risk not typically encountered when investing in the stock of U.S. companies.
From: Doupnik, T., & Perera, H. (2014). International accounting (4th ed.) (p. 22). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education.
- Each answer is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Journal articles and books must be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your answers must present a research-based rationale citing outside sources when appropriate.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.