22 May This IP builds upon your work in Units 1 and 2. In this unit, you will continue to analyze and interpret the financial statements for American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. Using the financ
This IP builds upon your work in Units 1 and 2.
In this unit, you will continue to analyze and interpret the financial statements for American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. Using the financial statements (located in Appendix A: American Eagle Outfitters, Inc., 2020 Annual Report of the required textbook: Financial Accounting), review the company's operational assets.
Consider the following questions:
- What types of operational assets does the company have?
- Are there any intangibles?
- What inventory costing methods are used?
- What depreciation methods are used?
Deliverable Requirements: Your evaluation of the company's operational assets should have at least 5 pages (the title and reference pages are not counted in these 5 pages) as well as follow the requirements below for using the APA style.
- For your evaluation of the operational assets, present industry findings regarding assets.
- Address the questions above, and consider their implications to American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
- Do not forget to review the notes to the financial statements for additional information about the company’s operational assets.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means that you will need the following at a minimum:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: There should be at least 5 pages.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title and abstract pages and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. Using a variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format and use appropriate spacing, hanging indentation, italics, and uppercase and lowercase for the type of resource used. Remember that the reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.