27 Dec · Review the Resources on heal
· Review the Resources on healthcare policy and regulatory/legislative topics related to health and nursing informatics.
· Consider the role of the nurse informaticist in relation to a healthcare organization’s compliance with various policies and regulations, such as the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA).
· Research and select one health or nursing informatics policy (within the past 5 years) or regulation for further study.
The Assignment: (2 page)
Create a 1-page fact sheet that your healthcare organization could hypothetically use to explain the health or nursing informatics policy/regulation you selected. Your fact sheet should address the following:
· Briefly and generally explain the policy or regulation you selected.
· Address the impact of the policy or regulation you selected on system implementation.
· Address the impact of the policy or regulation you selected on clinical care, patient/provider interactions, and workflow.
· Highlight organizational policies and procedures that are/will be in place at your healthcare organizati
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.