26 Jul A brief Marketing Plan Proposal detailing the main point of your Marketing Plan.
A brief Marketing Plan Proposal detailing the main point of your Marketing Plan. The Market Plan Proposal provides the foundation for your final Marketing Plan and should answer the following questions in (bullet point form):
1. What is your business idea?
2. What is the name of your business?
3. What is the tagline or slogan for your business (e.g. Nike’s slogan is “Just do it”)
4. What is the mission or purpose of your business? In other words, what customer need is your business trying to meet and why?
5. What is the main product(s) and/or service(s) for your business?
6. Who do you think will be most interested in your products/services? (e.g. elderly, athletes, females, children)
7. In the area that you live in, will you have a storefront, website, or both?
8. What will your operating hour be?
9. How will your business be unique compared to the competition?
10. What current trends in society will help make your business successful?
MY IDEA IS TO OPEN UP A BOUTIQUE ONLINE AND THE NAME OF MY BUSINESS WILL BE BELLA BRI BOUTIQUE
ALSO FILL OUT THE OUTLINE THAT IS ATTACHED
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.