26 Jul After the meeting of the Board of Directors, the Chairwoman of the Board calls you into her office
After the meeting of the Board of Directors, the Chairwoman of the Board calls you into her office. She offers you a cup of coffee and is impressed with the information that you presented in the meeting and your understanding of new ventures. She says:
“We’re ready to invest in a new generation of business leaders. There is so much talent arising from business schools and the passion for entrepreneurism, innovation, and business excellence helps to build a strong economy. I’d like you to work with a multicultural team of entrepreneurs to develop a global small business. You will need to prepare an executive business plan presentation for the global small business for the board of directors, a brand logo, and a prospective commercial that could be used to advertise the global small business’s product or service. If the global small business idea is successful, the Board of Directors may approve startup funding of up to 1 million dollars.”
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, research entrepreneurism and small businesses, and create an executive business plan presentation of 10 not including title and reference slides that includes the following:
- Company Logo: An original creative graphic that identifies your company or brand.
- Company Information: The name and background of your global small business including founders, history, current number of employees, and location.
- Mission Statement: The purpose of your global small business.
- Product or Service: A description of the products or services that your global small business will offer.
- Market: The market for your global small business, including regions served and competitors.
- Advertising: An original creative commercial for the products or services. The commercial should be created using an online video technology or a presentation technology. Provide a link to the commercial in your PowerPoint presentation.
- Financials: The projected operational financial needs for your organization and the potential investments needed.
- Growth Potential: The projected financial and market growth of the company over 5 years.
Provide a reference list at the end of your presentation of at least 20 Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection articles, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.
Please post your assignment presentation and respond to two of your classmate’s presentations.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.