19 Jun Assessment Content – Assessment 2 Assessed Learning Outcome:
Learning Outcome 1: Learning outcome 1: Discuss and demonstrate an enterprising mindset through the application of knowledge and concepts.
DUED ON 14TH MAY 2022 @ 11PM
Individual written Business Plan or Proposal
You are required to produce a business plan/business proposal for a new business start-up idea of your choice. This can be a solely profit-making entity or a social enterprise, but not a charity. You will be provided with examples of formats that you may select to present your work.
All answers must be:
· Between 1,400 and 1,650 words long.
· Supported with relevant literature using the Harvard Referencing system. This requires citations (references to relevant literature) within the answer itself, which must also be listed in full in a reference list at the end of your work. Work will not be awarded a pass grade at this level of study without a clear demonstration of this skill.
1. The aim is to identify a realistic business idea; it can be a disruptive innovation and does not have to be unique. It must be something you could potentially run alongside your studies.
2. Select a legal identity such as a sole trader, partnership, private limited company but not a charity or a public limited company for your business venture. It can be a social enterprise. Any reference to legal requirements must be in relation to UK law. Note: This is not a significant part of the assessment as this is not a business law module.
3. Focus on the process of developing your enterprising mindset and the creation of your business idea. You are not going to actually run this business as part of this module. Your assessors are interested in how you used your enterprising mindset and how this has informed your decision making.
4. Include an opportunity map for your business idea.
5. You can write in the first person.
6. Provide evidence of conducting market analysis and customer analysis in arriving at your business idea using secondary research. Data bases such as Mintel and FAME are useful for secondary research along with all the sources listed in the lecture/seminar slides. There is no need to conduct primary research for this assessment.
7. Include an end reference list; this is an academic submission, and it must be referenced and include citations to show evidence of your secondary research. You should include a minimum of ten (10) academic sources or grey literature (e.g. professional organisations or government websites) in your work. While there is no maximum number, it is not likely to be more than fifteen (15). You may use website sources as long as they are reliable. Do not use blogs, forums, or wikis.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.