15 May Choose any ONE of the scenarios attached in the file
Choose any ONE of the scenarios attached in the file
Please see the attachments to see the scenarios and choose any one you prefer.
It can be anywhere from 6-9 pages.
The following resource is required to complete Part 1 of the assessment.
For this assessment, analyze the value of efficient workplace investigations, effective alternative dispute resolution processes, and the impact unions have on alternate dispute resolutions (ADRs).
Part 1: Hostile Work Environment Investigation
Analyze processes and key issues for conducting a legal workplace investigation.
- Read the Sexual Harassment Workplace Scenarios linked in the Resources under the Required Resources heading and select one scenario to respond to the following:
- Brainstorm some investigatory questions you would like to ask the employees involved.
- Discuss if the employee’s actions arise to the level of hostile workplace harassment.
- Explain how the interview questions you would like to ask would be legally compliant with a hostile work environment investigation.
Part 2: Alternative Dispute Resolutions
Compare alternative dispute resolutions.
- Respond to the following questions, using your current organization for context, if possible, so that you can include your insights into organizational culture and norms.
- What are the three most important things you would be concerned about if charged with creating a new ADR process for an organization?
- How would you ensure that employees would not face retaliation?
- How would you compare ADR practices, including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration?
- In what ways are these practices similar and different?
Part 3: Different Unions, Different Issues
Assess the impact of unions on the ADR process.
- Respond to the following questions, using your current organization for context or another organization that is unionized:
- How might having a union involved help or hinder the process for investigations?
- Does the issue change with the presence of a union?
- What are the benefits to the organization and employee for having a union?
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Length: Your analysis should consist of three distinct sections. Use headings to organize each section of 2–3 double-spaced pages. Include a references page at the end.
- Written communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional. Your writing should be:
- Concise and logically organized.
- Free of errors in grammar and mechanics.
- Validation and support: Use 3–4 relevant and credible scholarly or professional resources to support your work.
- APA formatting: Format all citations and references in accordance with current APA guidelines.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 4: Describe the grievance process, dispute resolution options, and protection of employees from retaliation.
- Analyze processes and key issues for conducting a legal workplace investigation.
- Compare alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Competency 5: Examine the impact of labor unions on employee-employer relationships.
- Assess the impact of unions on the alternative dispute resolution process.
- Competency 6: Communicate professionally with all stakeholders.
- Write in a clear, well-organized manner with the required number of resources to support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.