19 Jun Directions: A) Read the attached case study and complete the questions
A) Read the attached case study and complete the questions below using one (1) of the presentation methods below:
- 2-3 pages essaysummary (on word document) (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Create a thread and or reply in thread box (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Power Point presentation or Prezi (10–15 slides).(Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Infographic: (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Educational/training packet or guide: (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Brochure: (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- 5–7 minute recorded PSA (public service announcement) (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
Address the following questions:
- What are the facts of this case?
- What would have been the potential impact on the woman if the child had the following diseases: pertussis, polio, inﬂuenza, or Ebola?
- What are the management implications of this case? Should there be separate waiting rooms for people with an immunocompromised status
- What are the legal and ethical obligations of the parent of the unvaccinated child?
- What are the legal and ethical obligations the clinic has to its patients and how do they apply to this case? Should the woman’s family seek legal remedies?
- An RN who works at the clinic refuses to have an inﬂuenza vaccination. She does not have allergies, nor does she have religious objections. She just “doesn’t believe in them.” Create a script for a conversation with this employee, urging her to reconsider, and detailing the consequences of her continued refusal.
–Your experiences may be very helpful and interesting to all of us. However, be sure that you also back up your posts with factual information from the text (when it applies to the initial discussion board question (s) and responses to peers) or other creditable sources. A minimum of one reference is required to support your response to the discussion question and reply to a classmate. You may cite the course required textbook and or other sources in which you have used content from. Make sure your references are in APA format.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.