15 May Directions for Part 2 For this part of the direct care project, you will be creating
Directions for Part 2
- For this part of the direct care project, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation based on the topic and problem identified in Part 1. If you chose air quality as your topic, you will present on the Air Quality Flag Program. If you chose substance use, you will present the SBIRT intervention model.
If you have chosen substance use, you will present to at least 3 practicing RN’s. You can present all at one time or individually. If you chose air quality, you will present to at least one organization leader. See the Direct Care Project module for FAQs.
- Each topic has separate directions.
Download the Planning Your Presentation Directions for your corresponding topic.
- View the Direct Care Project Part 2 Tutorial (Links to an external site.).
- Download the template below and create a PowerPoint presentation for your selected group.
- Create speaker notes for the PowerPoint presentation. These will assist you as you present and will be part of your assignment submission.
- Utilize your own words and paraphrasing for all presentation content.
- The presentation should be no fewer than 8 and no more than 15 slides. This does not include the introduction and reference slides.
- Submit presentation in PDF for instructor approval. See Submitting PowerPoint Notes Pages in PDF format (Links to an external site.).
- You will present the PowerPoint to your audience, not the PDF, as you do not want the speaker notes to show to your audience members.
- Note: You may not present until your presentation has been approved by your instructor.
- Review comments about your presentation from your instructor in Grades. Please see the Viewing Feedback on Assignments job aid in Resources. Your instructor will indicate what (if any) revisions are needed in your presentation and if it is approved to present as-is or once revisions are made.
**You may be instructed to resubmit depending on the revisions needed.
- After your presentation is approved, see Week 5: Direct Care Project Part 3: Implementing Your Presentation. This is where you will find:
- Attendance form
***The surveys you will give your audience pre and post presentation are already developed. You will submit the attendance form with the Part 4 submission and utilize the survey data in the Part 4 assignment. ***
Templates and Links
Click on the links below to download and view the resources for your project.
SBIRT (Links to an external site.) (website)
- Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
- Include your name and date on the title slide.
- Check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
- Use bullet points instead of long sentences or paragraphs
- Include graphics, photographs, colors, and themes.
- Use the rubric as a final check prior to submission to ensure all content is clearly addressed.
Scholarly Sources and Citations
- Minimum of 3 references. See Presentation Instructions for references needed.
- Cite all resources in APA format on the slide where content occurs. Cite in lower corner/footer as prompted on template.
- Reference slide is in template. Hanging indent is not required.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.