05 Aug Each candidate shall prepare a synthesis assignment at the conclusion of the course discussing ones knowledge, understandings, analysis, and assessment of his or her experiences in EDL 8461 ? The Superintendent and District Leadership. The assignment
Each candidate shall prepare a synthesis assignment at the conclusion of the course discussing one’s knowledge, understandings, analysis, and assessment of his or her experiences in EDL 8461 – The Superintendent and District Leadership. The assignment will focus on each of the course objectives and the doctoral studies learning outcomes (i.e., depth and application of knowledge, inquiry, problem solving, communication, and professional development).
This is a reflective narrative of how well you achieved the course and EDL concentration objectives. Hence, the use of the first person singular is acceptable. Furthermore, while you may want to include scholarly references to support your perceptions, you are not required to do so” This assignment should be 8-10 pages in length.
Note: Your review of the literature and references must be scholarly and at a doctoral level. Hence, unless otherwise approved by your professor, do not include blogs, wikis (including Wikipedia), or other simplistic opinion-based references.
I am attaching the course objective.
· Engage the district staff in ongoing monitoring and analysis of current practices and relevant research, data and information relating to the student learning and school climate, community values and priorities, national and global conditions affecting the schools, community and district power structures, and stakeholder groups to align the curriculum goals and objectives with instructional strategies. (Research; Problem Solving)
· Promote a positive culture within the district schools that includes effective instructional programs based upon assessing current practices, the application of best practices for student learning, and the design of comprehensive professional growth plans for school personnel and communicate effectively with the various stakeholder groups.
(Communication, Knowledge, Problem Solving)
3) Utilize various organizational and motivational theories to develop and apply their own leadership philosophies and practical applications of organizational theories to manage the district budgeting process, physical plants, organizational operations, and the resources of a school district to accomplish the organizational goals. (Knowledge;
· Collaborate with families and other community members, respond to community interests and needs, and mobilize community resources. (Communication)
(Act with integrity, to act fairly, and to act ethically. (Ethics)
· Analyze the school in the larger context of the community, respond to the larger community, and influence the larger community on behalf of the schools within the district.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.