27 Dec Ethical issues of the
Evaluation of Marginalized Women Guidelines & Grading Rubric
The purpose of this assignment is to
• Provide learners with the opportunity to integrate knowledge and skills learned throughout this course
• Directly apply principles and knowledge learned in the course to problem solving of population health problems in marginalized women.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
1. Integrate current evidence based clinical practice guidelines in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
2. Appropriately apply anticipatory guidance and health promotion in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
3. Assess growth and developmental milestones in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
4. Construct an evidence based reproductive health management plan.
5. Identify and address healthcare needs of marginalized childbearing and childrearing families
Submit by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 5
TOTAL POINTS POSSIBLE: 150
This paper should clearly and comprehensively identify the disease or population health problem chosen. The problem must be an issue in your geographic area and a concern for the population you will serve upon graduation with your degree. The paper should be organized into the following sections:
1. Introduction with a clear presentation of the marginalized group as well as significance and a scholarly overview of the paper.
2. Background of the marginalized group/problem including description, current incidence and/or prevalence statistics current state, local, and national statistics pertaining to the problem.
3. Discuss the economic aspects of the marginalized group
4. Discuss social justice and its relationship to health disparities and health care of marginalized group.
5. Discuss ethical issues on marginalized group
6. Provide a brief plan of how you will address this marginalized group in your practice once you are finished with school. Provide three actions you will take along with how you will measure outcomes of your actions.
7. Conclude in a clear manner with a brief overview of key points of the entire problem
PREPARING THE PAPER
Choose one topic from the following list:
• Female Veterans
• Incarcerated Women
• Transgender Women
• Women with HIV
• Women Sex Workers
• Women with Mental Illness
• Women Immigrants
• Women with Past Sexual Assault
Paper Length: 5-6 pages, excluding title/cover and reference pages
APA format 6th edition
DIRECTIONS AND GRADING CRITERIA
Possible Points Earned Comments
Scholarly Introduction (clear presentation of marginalized group) 20
Background and significance of the marginalized group (includes incidence or prevalence statistics) 20
Socio-Economic aspects of the marginalized group 20
Social justice and its relationship to health disparities and health care of marginalized group 20
Ethical issues of the marginalized group 25
Plan of action (includes at least three evidenced based actions, supported by literature, that the student will take in their own practice and how outcomes will be measured) 30
Mechanics of writing, APA 5
Total 150 Total Points earned =
A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the criteria requirements.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.