15 May I’m working on a case study and need someone to review it and provide a feedback, or provide me with new ideas.StrategicandManagment3.docx
I'm working on a case study and need someone to review it and provide a feedback, or provide me with new ideas.
Discussion Week 3
Before beginning work on this week's discussion forum, please review the link "Doing Discussion Questions Right," the expanded grading rubric for the forum, and any specific instructions for this week's topic.
By the due date assigned, respond to the assigned discussion questions and submit your responses to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
· Respond to the assigned questions using the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading.
· Support your answers with examples and research and cite your research using the APA format.
· Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible.
Traditional advertising such as print and television has decreased, while online or Internet advertising has continued to increase. This week you have learned that online advertising can take place in many different formats.
Create a 300 – 400-word response discussing the following questions:
· Pick three types of online advertising formats and describe each in detail. Include an example for each. (Select from: blogs, podcasts, social networks, e-zines, email, video advertisements, banner advertisements, and pop-ups)
· You know from your reading that search engine advertising is one of the fastest forms of online advertising. Assume that you sell cowboy boots and want to advertise your retail firm through Google. Describe how search engine advertising works. What are some major concerns with search engine advertising?
· What is behavioral marketing and why may a marketer be interested in this approach?
Be sure to properly cite your sources using APA; include your references and in-text citations.
Comment on the postings of your classmates. Do you agree with their position? Why or why not?
Top of Form
Due May 17 at 12:59 AM
Bottom of Form
Course Project Part 1
This course has major project assignments due in Week 3 and Week 5. It will take more than a week's effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and work on those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Based on research conducted on the South University online library or via the Internet, identify a brand that is struggling in the marketplace. In this project, you will assume the role of the brand manager who has been hired to reposition the brand in the marketplace and increase sales through an integrated marketing communications (IMC) plan.
Complete the following activities:
· Summarize the brand you selected. Why is the brand struggling and how will you revitalize the brand?
· Conduct a market segmentation analysis. Who is your target market and why? Be sure to consider the four sets of consumer characteristics that influence what people consume and how they respond to marketing communications.
· Determine how your brand is positioned in the marketplace. Who are your competitors? What benefits and attributes are associated with the brand?
· Determine the objective of your advertising campaign and provide justification.
· Create your Marcom budget. Determine if you will utilize the percentage of sales method, the task method, or the competitive method.
· Create the advertising message for your campaign. How will you create effective advertising and get the message to stick in the minds of your target audience? What message strategy will you use?
· Propose how you will measure the effectiveness of your advertising message.
· Submit your answers in a 6- to 9-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.