03 Aug Imagine you are preparing for your first
Imagine you are preparing for your first semester at an elementary school in your home district where you will be teaching a sixth-grade class, and you were assigned a homeroom. You are well-aware that classroom management is one of the biggest challenges for a new teacher, and you are planning ahead of time how you will apply what you have learned about enforcing desired behavior and establishing rules and procedures with students.
Part 1: Classroom Management Models
Research various classroom management models and theories.
Create a visual organizer that compares at least 2 different models/theories and includes the following:
- Name of model
- Model description
- How each model functions in the classroom
- How each model promotes appropriate behavior
- How each model is used to create a positive learning environment
- Part 2: Classroom Expectations
Create a table that lists routines and procedures students will be expected to follow in your classroom. Include the following routines and procedures:
- Entering the classroom
- Exiting the classroom
- Turning in assignments
- Obtaining materials
- Going to the restroom
- Getting out of their seat
- Checking devices in and out
- Include the following information/columns for each routine or procedure:
- Steps for accomplishing the routine or procedure
- Consequences for not following the routine or procedure
- Method for teaching the routine or procedure
- Consider the roles in which students’ diverse cultural backgrounds, experiences, abilities, developmental levels, and skills might have on your plan as you formulate your responses.
Part 3: Analysis
Choose 3 of the routines or procedures listed in your table from Part 2 that you believe are most important, and write a 260- to 350-word analysis that addresses the following questions:
- Why are these routines or procedures critical to your success in the classroom?
- What classroom management model(s) do these routines and procedures follow?
- How will these routines or procedures promote student engagement?
- From a legal and ethical standpoint, why is it important to have routines and procedures in place?
- How did you consider the diversity of your students when creating and communicating expectations?
- What impact do preparation and instructional planning have on whether students follow these routines and procedures?
- Compile your visual organizer, table, and analysis into one document for submission.
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.