15 May INSTRUCTIONS: You will be writing 4 – 5 page, double-spaced paper on
You will be writing 4 – 5 page, double-spaced paper on a relationship in your life. This can be a romantic, family, or friend relationship. This can be a current or immediate past relationship. The paper is required to use APA format, must be typed, and must use one academic journal source.
REFLECTION QUESTIONS TO ADDRESS IN YOUR PAPER
- Identify and explain the factors that lead to the development of this relationship (e.g., proximity, complementarity, etc.)
- Applying Knapp’s model of relational dynamics and development. What stages have you gone through? Use examples to illustrate your points showing the progression of the relationship.
- Apply relational dialectics. What were some of the challenges in balancing different needs?
- You must address at least two of the following prompts:
- How did your self-concept and self-esteem influence your relationship with this person? If it’s someone you have known since childhood, discuss how they shaped your self-concept through social comparison, reflected appraisal, etc.
- What role does your listening preference play in this relationship? What type of listening preference do you have as opposed to the perceived style of your relational partner? Describe examples showing poor listening strategies from the textbook.
- What role has nonverbal communication played in your relationship? Use two concepts from the chapter to apply.
- Describe the emotional components of your relationship to the person. How were/are emotions expressed? How does this impact the way you communicate? Use two concepts from the chapter on emotion and apply them to your relationship.
- How would you described the role of language use in your relationship? Is it healthy? Explain using concepts from the chapter.
- Describe the role of social media on your relationship. Explain using concepts from the chapter on social media.
- How has your perception of self and other (relational partner) changed throughout your relationship? Use two concepts from the chapter on perception.
Details: Essay should be three to four pages in length, double-spaced, 12 point type (Arial or Times New Roman font preferred), with one inch margins. All references to the concepts in our text should include a footnote or endnote to reference the text used to support your analysis.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.