15 May Job Description and Justification As the HR manager for a large healthcare organization,
Job Description and Justification
As the HR manager for a large healthcare organization, you have been asked to design a new position for an individual contributor, nonclinical department such as Billing, Admitting, or HR. The job should be entry-midlevel and one appropriate for someone with a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration.
Write a 6–8 page report in which you:
- Develop the job title and essential duties for the new position.
- Write detailed job description suitable for listing on the organization’s website.
- Identify the desired KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities).
- Explain the required minimum qualifications.
- Describe the steps involved in hiring for this new position.
- Develop salary recommendations.
- Identify a process to identify the most qualified applicants for the position.
Be sure to justify each decision and recommendation you make.
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.