27 Dec Managerial Accounting Unit 6
Managerial Accounting Unit 6
Homework: Managerial Accounting. ALWAYS INCLUDE CONCLUSION AND 3 REFERENCES. ALWAYS CITE YOUR SOURCES IN TEXT. APA FORMAT.
1. Your Discussion should be a minimum of 250 words in length and not more than 450 words. Please include a word count. Following the APA standard, use references and in-text citations for the textbook and any other sources.
Capital budgeting decisions are risky. For this discussion question:
· Research the risks associated with capital budgeting and identify the three that you believe are the most significant risks.
· Describe these risks and support your assertion with specific reasons.
Your text may be used as a source; however, it is required that at least three additional source be used. PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE CONCLUSION.
2. Submit a written paper which is 3-4 pages in length (no more than 4-pages), exclusive of the reference page. Your paper should be double spaced in Times New Roman (or its equivalent) font which is no greater than 12 points in size. The paper should cite at least three sources in APA format. One source can be your textbook.
Please describe the circumstances of the following case study and recommend a course of action. Explain your approach to the problem, perform relevant calculations and analysis, and formulate a recommendation. Ensure your work and recommendation are thoroughly supported.
A manufacturing company is evaluating two options for new equipment to introduce a new product to its suite of goods. The details for each option are provided below:
· $65,000 for equipment with useful life of 7 years and no salvage value.
· Maintenance costs are expected to be $2,700 per year and increase by 3% in Year 6 and remain at that rate.
· Materials in Year 1 are estimated to be $15,000 but remain constant at $10,000 per year for the remaining years.
· Labor is estimated to start at $70,000 in Year 1, increasing by 3% each year after.
Revenues are estimated to be:
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.