15 May No need cite Nora Bateson recently introduced the concept of “warm
No need cite
Nora Bateson recently introduced the concept of “warm data” as a complement to big data (“cold data”). In contrast to cold data, warm data still values and maintains the complex relationships between different data points.
To prepare for today’s discussion, I want you to:
· watch a short video on warm data:
· read an article on warm data: https://hackernoon.com/warm-data-9f0fcd2a828c (Links to an external site.)
· and explore the following website: https://www.warmdatalab.net/warm-data (Links to an external site.)
Consider 2 questions from the list below and make one separate contribution for each of the 2 questions you select:
· In Nora Bateson’s example about food, what could be concrete examples of warm data?
· How do you see warm data being used in the future in computer science?
· What are some of the challenges related to warm data?
· How does the topic of warm data relate to this course?
· What ethical problems related to technology/AI/big data could warm data solve?
· What questions would you like to ask Nora Bateson about warm data?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.