15 May ORIGINAL WORK, REFRENCE, CITE, APA, NO PLAGERISEM
ORIGINAL WORK, REFRENCE, CITE, APA, NO PLAGERISEM
For this week’s assignment, each student will prepare a clinical pocket guide to use as a quick-reference resource. You will use Microsoft Word to create your clinical pocket guide. You are free to design the pocket guide however you wish. Keep in mind that the format of the pocket guide needs to be useful in a clinical practice setting.
Each student will compile information for the following age groups:
· 1 Month Old
Age groups should include the following information:
· Normal vital signs for age as appropriate
· Normal weight gain for age
· Normal height growth for age
· Normal head growth for age (as appropriate)
· Developmental milestones for age and red flags
· Immunizations for age including
· Immunizations to be given at the current visit
· Side effects of immunizations to be give
· Anticipatory Guidance for the well-child visit including
· Normal growth and development
· Special test for age (for example a CBC and Lead test at 12 month)
· Special physical examination techniques
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.