19 Jun Personal Reflection: Problem Solving in the Workplace
It is important for students to understand how their curriculum is applied to real-world workplace environments. How what you are studying can or will benefit you in your current, or future, career. For this assignment, you will need to review your program’s curriculum and goals and compare that to your current job/internship (if unemployed, reflect on a job/career that you desire to obtain in the future). To complete the assignment, please follow the below instructions:
- Review your program’s goals and curriculum on the UC Webpage and the UC Graduate Course Catalog:
- Webpage Links found here: https://www.ucumberlands.edu/academics/graduate#programs
- Graduate Catalog: https://www.ucumberlands.edu/academics/academic-catalog
- Reflect on (research, if needed) your current (or future) job duties and responsibilities.
Assignment Details: Part 1 – Identify a Problem
- Problem-solving starts by being able to identify existing problems, gaps in service, inefficient systems/processes, flawed policies, or any other areas of our job/career where improvement is needed. Identify a problem or gap at your workplace and explain why/how this problem exists.
Part 2 – Solve the Problem
- Use the knowledge that you’ve learned in the program (or hope to learn in a future course) to implement a plan to solve the problem.
- Fully answer both parts of the assignment.
- Word requirement: 400-500 words
*Please include your Program details ( PHDIT) in the reflection and also include your job details (job title and employer, if available).
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.