27 Dec Submit a 4- to 5-page paper tha
Evidence-Based Practice Implementation—Anticipating Results
Many social workers attempt to implement an evidence-based practice that seems to be strongly supported by research, only to become frustrated or confused when their efforts do not yield the same positive results as the research. This discrepancy can occur because they failed to recognize the differences between conditions in their practice environment and the conditions of the study. Moreover, they may have failed to consider and adequately plan for issues that arise during implementation.
To prepare for this Assignment, using the resources for evidence-based practices (listed below)
· Promising Practices Network. (n. d.). Programs that work. Retrieved October 8, 2013, from http://www.promisingpractices.net/programs_indicator_list.asp?indicatorid=7
· Promising Practices Network. (n. d.). Research in brief. Retrieved November 12, 2013, from http://www.promisingpractices.net/resources_mentalhealth.asp
· Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2012). A road map to implementing evidence-based programs. Retrieved from http://web.archive.org/web/20151010063916/http://www.nrepp.samhsa.gov/Courses/Implementations/resources/imp_course.pdf
· The Campbell Collaboration. (n. d.). Retrieved October 8, 2013, from www.campbellcollaboration.org
Identify an evidence-based practice that may be applicable to your field of practice (Healthcare Social Worker/Mental Health Social Worker). Review two research articles demonstrating the effectiveness of the evidence-based practice. Note any similarities or differences between the conditions in which the evidence-based practice was implemented in the study and the conditions in which you plan to implement it.
Submit a 4- to 5-page paper that analyzes the implementation of the evidence-based practice in your field of practice (Healthcare Social Worker/Mental Health Social Worker) to determine if you can expect similar results to the research. The paper should include the following:
· A description of the evidence-based practice that you selected including:
o The population for which the evidence-based practice is intended
o The problems for which the evidence-based practice is intended to address
o A summary of the evidence from the research articles that demonstrate the evidence-based practice’s effectiveness
· An explanation of any differences between the conditions of the study and the conditions on your practice. Explain the potential impact these differences could have on successful implementation.
· A description of the steps that would be required to implement the evidence-based practice including:
o Any factors that would support each step and how you would leverage them
o Any factors that would limit or hinder each step and how you would mitigate them
· A conclusion that includes:
o Anticipated results of the implementation in your practice setting
o An explanation of whether they will be similar or different from the research results
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.