15 May The attachment that says week 4 is the journal
The attachment that says week 4 is the journal
- CCSS (2.5 points): Revised Week One Assignment Lesson Plan which included accommodations and/or modifications that align with two or more Common Core State Standards. Be sure to highlight and apply any feedback from Week Four Discussion One.
- Bianca’s IEP (2.5 points): Revised Week Two Assignment Lesson Plan which were to include specific accommodations and/or modifications in accordance with Bianca’s IEP. Be sure to highlight and apply any feedback from Week Five Discussion One.
- Bianca’s Self-determination Skills (2.5 points): Revised Week Three Assignment Lesson Plan which incorporated evidence-based strategies for teaching Bianca self-determination skills with goals aligned to her current performance level and identified areas of need. Be sure to highlight and apply any feedback from Week Five Discussion One.
- Journal (2.5 points): Revised Week Four Journal. Provide any reflections you may have in these final weeks of the course in regards to the incorporation of self-determination skills in one page. Think about how self-determination skills could be used in the regular classroom to support all students’ learning in addition to those with disabilities. Be sure to highlight and apply any feedback provided by your instructor.
- Classroom Choice (3 points): Revised Week Five Assignment Lesson Plans which incorporated differentiated instructional strategies, CCSS, IEP goals, effective assessment practices, and evidence-based strategies for promoting self-determination skills for Bianca in your choice of either Mr. Franklin or Mrs. Mills’ classroom.
- Be sure to highlight and apply feedback from your instructor.
- Inspiration (2.5 points): For each revised lesson plan, write a one-page justification for revisions that includes specific information about what inspired you to make the revisions (e.g., specific feedback received).
- Reflection (2.5 points): Reflecting on your revised lesson plans, include a one page written summary explaining which learning theories from Chapter 7 in the course textbook you think are shaping your lesson plans most and how you can more purposefully use the learning theories to inform future lesson plan designs.
- Syntax and Mechanics (1 point): Exhibit meticulous use of grammar, spelling, and organization throughout your submission.
- Organization (.5 points): Use the lesson plan template provided.
- Source Requirement (.5 points): Reference at least five scholarly sources, which may include your course textbook, in order to provide credible evidence to support your ideas.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources downloadtable offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Additional Page Requirement (.5 points): Your submission must include a separate title and reference page.
- APA format (.5 points): All in-text citations, page format and references must be written in APA 6th edition format.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.