22 Jun There are two options for this assignment, a research assignment or an analysis essay
There are two options for this assignment, a research assignment or an analysis essay
1. After completing the Fukuyama Quiz, reread the handout looking for Political Science terms.
- Identify 10 political science/history/economics terms in the handout. Alternatively, you can choose persons/places/events discussed in the handout, or a combination of terms and persons, etc.
- Define those terms or research those persons, etc, using credible sources (see below) * Source your information*
- Quote the author’s (Fukuyama’s) use of the term
- Use that word or person or place, etc, in your own sentence
- Examples of terms:
- serfdom, low-level equilibrium trap, Melanesia, Nietzsche, bureaucracy…
- Examples of terms NOT to use:
- advent, embedded, emulated, etc
- (these are not political in nature)
- Oxford Reference (Links to an external site.) (meta-search of Oxford dictionaries and encyclopedias)
- Gale EBooks (Links to an external site.) (meta-search of encyclopedias and articles. Filter with “subjects”)
- History Reference Center (Links to an external site.)
- Credo Reference (meta-search engine) (Links to an external site.)
- Other credible dictionaries and encyclopedias (points deducted for Google, Wikipedia, etc).
- Assignment is graded on the structure, clarity of writing, and completeness of definitions and sentences
2. After completing the Fukuyama Quiz, reread the handout looking for an association with a book, television show, movie, or something in your own life, argument, etc to compose a full analysis essay
- Introduce topics and analyze topics
- provide background on the section or sections you will analyze. Use quotes from the author (Fukuyama)
- interpret the author’s ideas by comparing sections or reinterpreting in your own words, or use a short example
- compare the author’s ideas to a larger topic (book, movie, etc) to demonstrate understanding
- Structure the essay
- include a thesis/introductory paragraph.
- provide background prior to analysis
- first analysis
- introduce topic of second analysis
- second analysis
- (repeat as necessary)
- final thoughts/conclusion
- If you are an accomplished writer and use a different structure or analysis, that is fine
- Essay is graded on structure, clarity of writing, and completeness of analysis
- SAMPLE THESIS:
- In order to better understand Fukuyama, we will compare and contrast two sections. Similarities and differences will be pronounced. These similarities and differences can be exemplified with pop culture. Using the popular show ___________ from Netflix, we can better understand Fukuyama’s argument about state formation.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.