15 May To answer each case question, you must apply the facts, concepts and theories discussed in the respective chapter.
To answer each case question, you must apply the facts, concepts and theories discussed in the respective chapter. Your answers should reflect thorough understanding of the Chapters and should be detailed and substantive. A substantive answer reflects facts and information from the assigned chapters and is NOT based on personal opinion. Grading will be based on how you examine and apply the chapters’ contents.
Chapter 1 – Country Focus: India’s Software Sector
1. What factors have contributed to the growth of India’s software industry? In your opinion, is the growth a reflection of the growth of overall economy or is the growth of software sector prompting the growth of the entire economy?
2. How has India’s software industry changed in recent years? What are the implications of these changes for American companies like IBM and Microsoft?
Chapter 2 – China’s Mixed Economy
1. How can China’s political economy be characterized? How do its policies facilitate economic growth?
2. Discuss China’s reliance on the state as a driver of economic growth. What does it mean for the efficiency and productivity of companies receiving assistance?
Chapter 3 – Poland: Eastern Europe’s Economic Miracle
1. Why has Poland’s economic growth been so strong in the country’s post-Communist era?
2. What are the lessons learned from the Polish experience that could be applied to other states trying to achieve greater economic growth?
Chapter 4 – Country Focus: Turkey, Its Religion, and Politics
1. Are the concerns of those opposing Turkey’s admittance to the European Union well-founded?
2. Explain the concept of Islamic Calvinism. How has Islamic Calvinism helped the Kayseri region of Turkey?
Chapter 5 – Who Stitched Your Designer Jeans?
1. How can companies like Zara and H&M that buy readymade garments from Bangladesh ensure that their suppliers are not violating human rights?
2. Child labor is not uncommon in Bangladesh, nor is it illegal. Discuss the ethics of hiring child labor. Does your response change if the child in question is the sole earner for a family?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.