19 Jun Unit 2: Discussion 22 unread replies.22 replies.
Unit 2: Discussion
22 unread replies.22 replies.
Each question response should be 100-150 words. Initial posts are due by 11:59 p.m. Thursday, CT (Central Time). After posting your answers, begin making 2 or more replies to other students’ posts.
List three (3) foundations for the slave trade and discuss each regarding their effect on social conditions.
Unit Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of the unit, the learner will be able to:
1. Recognize the influence of politics in African culture.
2. Summarize the differences between Islam and Christianity.
3. Describe how slavery affected and effected African society.
4. Examine the creation of cultural traditions between African and American societies.
Readings and Materials
1. Textbook Readings
1. Bentley: Chapter 25 – Africa and the Atlantic World
1. Discussion (25 points) First post due 11:59 p.m., Thursday, CT. Respond to two or more classmates by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, CT.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.