05 Aug Watch Topic Toggle Your Activity Why is knowing your audience an important part of capturing and maintaining their attention? What cultural considerations do you need to take into account for your particular audience/topic? How are you going to k
Watch TopicToggleYour ActivityEnter Fullscreen
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: review Chapter 3, 6, 7
- Minimum of 1 video
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook/lesson)
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, address the following:
- Why is knowing your audience an important part of capturing and maintaining their attention?
- What cultural considerations do you need to take into account for your particular audience/topic?
- How are you going to keep the audience's attention throughout the speech?
- Find at least one example on YouTube, TEDx, or other video repositories of good attention-getting examples. Post the URL and explain how the video is a good model for capturing the audience's attention. The video can be on any topic but must be appropriate for sharing.
- Make sure to include a scholarly source to support your points.
In place of the textbook citation, you will need to integrate and cite the video you selected as well as a scholarly source.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least one peer or the instructor. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
- Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up)
- Minimum of 2 sources cited (video and an outside scholarly source)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
- Link (webpage): Discussion Guidelines (Links to an external site.)
Course Outcomes (CO): 5, 6
- Recommended completion date for initial post: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Wednesday
- Due Date for all posts: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
- Posts must be on separate days
This question was first posted at collepals.com!
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.