27 Dec *Web Resources:
· For this Assignment, you will research the differences between clinical quality and customer service quality, specifically in long-term care.
· Using the Medicare Nursing Home Compare website, research one nursing home that has a reported customer complaint.
· Provide a general overview of the nursing home (e.g., name, location, bed size, ownership, etc.)
· Discuss the overall quality of customer service offered at the nursing home (as evident by customer complaint inspection results)
· Discuss the overall quality of clinical care offered at the nursing home (as evident by recent survey inspection results)
· Discuss appropriate techniques that you would use to improve quality of customer service offered at the nursing home
· Discuss appropriate techniques that you would use to improve quality of clinical care in the nursing home.
· Be sure to include details about the complaints that you found.
· Report your findings by using one (1) of the methods below:
· 3-4 page paper excluding front and back matter (APA standards apply).
· Internal organizational memorandum.
· Power Point presentation for a Board of Directors (10-12 slides; speaker notes as needed to support assertions).
· 7-10 minute public service announcement (using a free online voice recorder such as vocaroo.com)
· Video newscast (using a free online video recorder such as YouTube.com) (e.g., entertainment talk show, television commentary, interview-style, news reporting, etc.).
· The use of first person is permitted for this Assignment (excluding option 1). APA formatting (e.g., title page, conclusion, font size, etc.) should not be used if you choose to complete the memorandum, infographic, PSA, or newscast.
· Although the use of APA formatting is not required for this Assignment, proper grammar, spelling, and an APA formatted reference list of sources are expected.
*You can select any nursing home published on the Medicare Hospital Compare website. To narrow your selection, consider researching nursing homes in your community, previous places of residence, employers, competitors, or even a nursing home you would like to network with someday.
Imagine that you are working with an epidemiological team. The lead investigator has asked you to analyze and communicate health research for sound, evidence-based practices in epidemiology. Using the Web Resources provided this week*, identify a current epidemiological concern either at the local, national, or global level. Your report should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.
· Using one (1) of the methods below, develop a final project addressing the Assignment questions:
· 3–5 page executive summary
· PowerPoint presentation (15–20 slides).
· 5–7 minute recorded PSA (public service announcement)
· Other method approved by your instructor
· Address the following questions
· What is the epidemiological concern?
· What population is it affecting?
· What potential population may be affected if this concern is not addressed?
· What are the risk factors associated with the epidemiological concern?
· What public health recommendation can you make to alleviate your identified epidemiological concern?
· This project should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.