15 May What is the TV Show Shark Tank?? Budding entrepreneurs get the chance to bring their dreams to fruition in this reality show from executive produc
What is the TV Show “Shark Tank?”
Budding entrepreneurs get the chance to bring their dreams to fruition in this reality show from executive producer Mark Burnett. They present their ideas to the sharks in the tank – typically five titans of industry who made their own dreams a reality and turned their ideas into lucrative empires. The contestants try to convince any one of the sharks to invest money in their idea. When more than one of the sharks decide they want a piece of the action, a bidding war can erupt, driving up the price of the investment.
Select a rather current Shark Tank Episode (if possible) – go to https://abc.com/shows/shark-tank/episode-guide, https://abc.com/shows/shark-tank, ABC on-demand, or find episodes online (YouTube, etc.). Choose one of the products or businesses presented and discuss the following based on the feasibility of a potential business. Integrate concepts from chapters covered throughout the semester. Please note the season #, episode #, date aired of show used.
- Overview of Product or Business Proposed
- Type of Business (Sole Proprietorship, Partnerships, Corporate, Franchise, etc.)
- Business Environment (Briefly discuss the following environments, if relevant: Economic and Legal Environment; Technological Environment; Competitive Environment; Social Environment; Global Environment)
- Business Management Considerations (Organizational, Managerial or Leadership Issues; Production and Operations Management)
- Marketing Considerations (Four Ps, Marketing Concept / Plans, Marketing Research, etc.)
- Financial Considerations (Is there a financial plan?; Is it realistic?; Are funds requested feasible?; Will this product make money? Etc.)
- Ethical Issues (if any)
- How was the presentation to the Sharks? Discuss entrepreneur's knowledge of product; presentation demeanor; was the presentation engaging, creative, persuasive, etc.?
- Would you fund the product or business proposal? Explain why or why not?
All papers must be typed in Word, double-spaced using Times New Roman 12 pt. font, with one-inch margins all around. The length of the paper should be at least 4 to 5 complete pages (not part of a page). The paper must include an introduction, body, and conclusion. Use headings to better guide the reader. Topics outlined above.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteEdu. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Do you need help with this question?
Get assignment help from WriteEdu.com Paper Writing Website and forget about your problems.
WriteEdu provides custom & cheap essay writing 100% original, plagiarism free essays, assignments & dissertations.
With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.